Monday, October 15, 2012

It really does get better and i'm going to tell you why

I want to share my story about why IT GETS BETTER because first of all if tons and tons of people all over the world are saying it gets better then i would say its pretty likely there telling the true.
Also i want to say i over think so much it drove me insane and it still drives me crazy sometimes but its much better now. And i want to say the moment things really started to get was when i STOPPED FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF and said you know what life is too short to continue to be miserable so i'm going to  own my disadvantages and embrace my strengths, which for me is writing and i think that god (yes i do believe in god i just hate the idea of hell but if heaven is real so is hell =/) made me over think so much that it drove me insane and made me only be able to see the negative in EVERYTHING, so later in my life it would help me share this message about HOW IT DOES GET BETTER no matter what!!! Also over think things helped and helps me get inside a character's head and really get to know everything about them and that helps when i'm creating new character's or using other people existing characters like the one's from glee when i'm writing fan fiction. (Which for people who don't know fan fiction is stories that fans come up with using existing characters from TV, plays, Movies etc.) I'm going to put some of my favorite it gets better vids links in this post and write more about this later but i'll leave you with this quote.
"Change your thoughts, change your world."
"The only disability in life is a bad attitude."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcVyvg2Qlo

No comments:

Post a Comment